The following is a list of house rules and rule variations used in the campaign.
- Corners and Cover: Corners (of obstacles, not creatures) do grant cover against melee attacks. (see Determining Cover)
- Prone: Being prone you take a -2 penalty to melee attacks only. (see Prone)
- No Group Skill Checks: You cannot make group skill checks (climbing, stealth, endurance etc). These checks will be make individually
- Charging: You cannot charge if you were not at least 2 squares away from the target at the start of your turn. No backing up, then charging. See Charging.
- Combat Anticipation: It will now grant an untyped bonus, instead of a feat bonus so it will stack. Will now read: “Benefit: You gain a +1 bonus to all defenses against ranged, area, and close attacks.” See Combat Anticipation House Rule for more details.